Friday, August 7, 2009

How I will treat this years flu.

The symptoms of the flu are many including nausea, achy feeling, runny nose, chills, tiredness and on and on. I find people know when they are getting the flu usually and will say just that "I think I'm getting the flu." This to me means they feel lousy. Take a flu remedy on that first feeling knowing that if it is not right it just passes through you without effect at all. Remember that homeopathic remedies have no side effects.

Boiron has two remedies for the flu right now Boiron - Influenzinum 30c, 80 pellets This is for this years flu and the tube should say 2009 on it and may say 2009-2010 and that would mean the swine flu. The bottle will cost about 7.00 and although it says take 3 or 4 pellets just take one at a time as one is the same as two or three or four. If you get some relief from your symptoms then don't take more although you could take one 3 or 4 hours later just to be sure you got it beaten. If you get a bit better and then not so good take another pellet. You be the doctor. If nothing happens in 20 minutes or so take another pellet and wait again to see if you are leveling off in ill feeling but if you do not have some movement forward in 3 doses over about 1 1/2 hours I would think it is not about to help. I also drink fresh orange juice lots and usually buy Grove Stand which is good. I also think rest is smart. Pamper yourself.

In my large Hollywood Survival Kit I have anas barbariae 200C which is for bird flu and to my thinking the same symptoms exist as in the swine flu. You can read about it on my site #3 remedy.

Boiron make a product called Oscilloccocinum http://www.boironusahcp.com/products/oscillo_info.aspx this is their official page on this remedy. It is Anas Barbariae 200C the same remedy that is in my kit. Their remedy comes in a pencil shaped tube about 1 1/2 inches long and you take off the cap and it is full of pin head size pellets and the suggested dose is all of them. If you understand the principals of Homeopathy you will know that one pellet has the same value as the whole tube if taken at one time. If you get oscillo then the little inner cap has an indent in it so just carefully pour two or three of the tiny pellets into the lid and take that and the tube which has about 150 pellets in it will last a long time. Take the same way as you would the other remedy suggested. I would buy both and if one does not work go to the other. I am including a site that has a bit of history and many remedies that are used for flu. I don't suggest you get all these remedies but if you wonder about symptoms of flu this will tell you them and the remedy for each. It is worth looking at to identify the question of what are flu symptoms. http://www.hpathy.com//Swine-flu-symptoms-treatment.asp
This is a long and detailed article and will give you a ton of information. Enjoy the learning curve.

Most important I would get Bach Rescue Remedy and put 3 drops in a bottle of water and drink one bottle a day especially if you are worried about getting the flu. It will help you balance your perspective on all this and calm you down. It is not addictive although preserved in alcohol (good brandy). If allergic to alcohol just heat the water to evaporate the alcohol. The number 1 remedy in all my kits is based on this famous remedy. It is magic to calm and center one in every situation. You can read about it on my site under the remedies, #1. www.hollywoodsurvivalkit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment