Thursday, November 19, 2009

in praise of the magazine HPathy

I understand little and know less but I am an experiential healer using Homeopathy and Bach Flower Remedies. I carry the books for everyday diagnosing and a large kit of Homeopathic remedies either 6C 30C or 200C and all the Bach flowers. I let the patient choose and if I have the remedy I offer. If taken I will always go some time later and ask what happened. I ask myself that too. Almost always there is improvement and sometimes it is startling.
I know Homeopathy and the Flower Remedies are effective.

I have been reading your magazine for many months, sometimes understanding what is being said and most often not. But I enjoy every moment with the articles both on the practical side and the scholarly side. I too marvel at the energy/directional electricity that renders itself into mathematical equations and am so happy that our Einsteins are progressing. Not that I care other than it may mean more people will embrace the remedies and reap the rewards.

I often laugh with excited joy as I read and learn here.
Thank you so much, all who manage and all who contribute.
HPathy - Better than Boys Own Annual when I was a boy.

I recommend this month to all including medical doctors. It is a wealth of knowledge and responses to the challenges of science and health.
http://www.hpathy.com/ezine/2009nov.asp

--

No comments:

Post a Comment