Thursday, February 11, 2010

Words of Lincolm worth thinking about

I am lucky to read this and think about it for it gives me resolve in what I am doing with my life. In reading these passages it also brought to mind how far below his dreams we have become. Stopping to think what we have become as people and how we are being led is truely sad for it seems we have lost our way and have all our priorities wrong. Read on and make up your own mind.

Below this article is a URL that will lead you to a startling history of Homeopathy, Lincoln and the criminal acts to mankind the newly formed AMA as they witch hunted the successful Homeopaths as they do today.

In the end I know why I am militant. The world is being cheated; its health and its wealth in the biggest scam in history modern medicine as a first defense to treat people. This is not to say medicine does not have a place in our health treatment but its place is not as arbiter of our fate.



Lincoln The Great Communicator
By Steve Hayes, Novus Medical Detox Center Director

Abraham Lincoln was born on February 12, 1809, in Kentucky in a one room log cabin. From an early age he did manual labor and was only in school for a brief time. His education came from reading the few books he could find. He became a successful lawyer but attracted the attention of the nation when he became one of the chief members of the new Republican Party.

In 1860, Lincoln won the election for the presidency--even though he was not even on the ballot in a number of states in the South that promptly seceded after Lincoln's election. Lincoln wanted to save the Union and bring the southern states back. The resulting civil war was both bloody and very unpopular. He hated slavery, but many in the North were opposed to fighting to free the slaves and only wanted to make the southern states return to the Union. Lincoln saw his job as protecting the Union and was willing to allow slavery to continue--if he had do it. Criticized by people perhaps more than any president in our history, Lincoln persisted.

However, it was not through the power of his army but the ability of his words to communicate, not with the fears of the people but with their hopes and dreams, that not only saved the Union but also freed the slaves. Lincoln's success is also a reminder to all of us that it is not luck or the accident of birth that determines success, but the content of a person's character and ability to persist until a goal is reached. More has been written about Lincoln than any other American. We wanted to share with you some of wisdom of this self-taught man.

If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what's said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference.

As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy. Whatever differs from this, to the extent of the difference, is no democracy.

With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow and his orphan - to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace, among ourselves, and with all nations.

Whenever I hear any one arguing for slavery I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.

The probability that we may fall in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just; it shall not deter me.

I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts, that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours, to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom.

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.

The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly.

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will.

To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men.

Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be.

I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

I know not how to aid you, save in the assurance of one of mature age, and much severe experience, that you can not fail, if you resolutely determine, that you will not.

I believe it is an established maxim in morals that he who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false, is guilty of falsehood; and the accidental truth of the assertion, does not justify or excuse him.

Lincoln and Homeopathy What happened.
http://www.NaturalNews.com/025615_homeopathic_homeopathy_medicine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment