Monday, July 1, 2013

Allergies and what causes dis-ease and disease.

Today I took pictures of my garden as it is Canada Day.  Later I was talking to a woman about Rag Weed which causes allergies and Golden Rod which does not cause allergies but does looks beautiful in the sunlight.
She told me that for years she had allergies every spring and they suddenly went away one year and never came back.  I asked her what happened that made her allergy depart.  She said it was the year she got her divorce.
A  dis-ease causing a disease as so many do.  It is a clean object lesson that many of our chronic ailments are mind driven.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete