Monday, October 5, 2009

Flu and you and how to fight it

Dr. Eisenstein's Comments

http://www.naturalnews.com/026148.html

This is a good site to see how Homeopathy did in 1918 and to see the answers to questions about the flu and homeopathy today.
Arnsenicum 200C and Influenzum are two remedies that are suggested to take during the flu season to ward off any flu. I use Anas Barbariae 200C which is in my larger kit and you can read about it on my site www.hollywoodsurvivalkit.com It is the #3 remedy. Great for seasonal, avian, swine: you name it kind of flu symptoms. I take it whenever I feel a flu coming on and it is stopped. Take it once every week or two as a preventative.
No reason to opt into flu shots. No one has yet to tell me what residual matter the flu shots leave behind in our bodies and that is of great concern for stuff accumulates and who knows when it will act on our systems which are delicate and successful in keeping us healthy.
Be well

No comments:

Post a Comment