Friday, December 5, 2008

Dr. Edward Bach's Flower Remedies as he saw them

Dr. Bach stated that the real diseases of man are pride, cruelty, hate, selfishness, ignorance, instability and greed. His flower remedies have a strong impact with toxic emotions like resentment, guilt, hate and the feeling of being a victim. The flower remedies heal by rising the vibratory level of consciousness, therefore allowing us to perceive our superior nature. The flowers allow us to infuse our being with the particular virtue we need and automatically erasing the negative cause of the disorder producing pain. Dr. Bach passed away m peace in 1936. To this day, Queen Elizabeth II uses his flower remedies.

I found this in my reading and I am very happy to post it for it tells you in a nut shell what the remedies are for and how Bach perceived them to work. I can only say that they work and cannot dare to know why in the end but the above is as good an explanation as I could hope for. I do know we are mind driven and spirit seems to be present as some part of brain. So much for schooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment