Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Natural Miracle

The miracle of Homeopathy


We all take for granted that great advances have been made in medicine. While this is true in some areas, it hardly is in all. As a first response, its handling of acute situations is not as good as Homeopathy. My personal experiences have told me this time and again.

Generally speaking Homeopathy and the Bach Flower Remedies are a better and safer first response. They are effective; they are inexpensive; and are one hundred % safe: no side effects. It cannot be stated any more clearly.

I have added this summary rationale to my blog so everyone who has read my thoughts can decide what they think and how they will treat themselves.

Finally, I want to add that Homeopathic treatment of chronic sicknesses deserves to be looked at for long term care. It is safe over time. The body does not react negatively to the help offered as it moves back to better health.

Every pharmaceutical side effect is your body revolting to what you are ingesting.

Listen to your body. Homeopathy does, and resonates with the bodies healing energies, mobilizing them to defend you properly.

Homeopathy strengthens the body to protect itself.

I rest my case.

1 comment: