Monday, October 4, 2010

I am inundated with life!!!

I am inundated with life and its all encompassing needs
I am just another ear but my mouth just feeds
Oracles have an easier time and are more sublime
But I do my best and try to live in rhyme

So the tests were done and my arm now waits
Perhaps its how life lives with the fates
What is time but a passing self born fantasy
For in each second all life takes its eternity

A week to go and the film starts shooting
And now the urgency of weeks ago are real
And those who did not understand the minutes
Now have seconds to discover my realities

I rise to all the questions from others and myself
For is not life just a parade of waiting on a shelf
Karma plays loud and answers are revealed
Was it ever otherwise? We are all the same breed.

No comments:

Post a Comment