Thursday, May 18, 2006

Trouble getting off Paxil read this

Hi John,

So nice to hear from you. I hope you are well or better, I hope things are great for you.

I have thought of you since you were last here. I really wasn't myself and I think I resented your comments, albeit they were intended to be helpful, about the antidepressant Paxil that I was taking.

By the end of February, this year I was severely depressed and there was no question in my mind that it was chemically induced and that I was feeding them to myself. Nearly 1 in 8 commit suicide or are hospitalized because of Paxil (which I now know). I decided the little 'helping' pill was trying to kill me and made the gigantic acknowledgement that only by changing my life style would I be able to recover from all of the disappointments, divorce, life crap that is handed to us all.

I thought of you on my second day off Paxil and I took myself to a health store and bought a supply of Bach Rescue Remedy. If there was ever a time I needed it, I knew this was the big time. I drank it by the bottle full to ease the physical pain and mental anguish. It took me 8 days to get off of Paxil and I think kicking heroin would be similar. Family and friends were duly concerned, but only I could do the withdrawal. John, it was a hell I will never forget and can now only warn others about. You were right and I was mad at you because I wanted a pill to make my life better. I was simply tired of the fight to stay sane and needed to take what I thought was a 'free ride'.

My family and friends continually 'welcome' me back. I truly was a different person and frankly, I am so happy to be me again. I take the highs and lows and I cry and get angry and depressed, but I know now it is a part of the cycle of life and there are no 'free rides'.

Thank you for your continued friendship and you can add me to the long list of people that 'rescue remedy' assisted.

With love and appreciation,

Kim

THE KIT #1 REMEDY IS TROMOS ( based on the Bach Rescue Remedy formula)

No comments:

Post a Comment