Wednesday, May 31, 2006

You may honestly feel grateful...

You may honestly feel grateful that homeopathy
survived the attempts of the allopaths to destroy it.
- Mark Twain

I can easily say. "I rest my case." but then who is Mark Twain in the scheme of things. I think homeopathy is just rising its head again as a system of healing that is positive to the immune system and has no side effects. I am always in awe of how gentle and unnoticed it does its work and how the results are most often completely satisfactory in the acute situations that I mostly deal in.
this week I used #8 Colobrina to help me get over my jet lag. It was really hard to get back to a North American cycle after being so long in Vietnam. I also used Arnica on a calf muscle that decided to spasm and not really release and it made my leg sore up to my knee where the underside was tender. I thought I had torn a ligament. Four days it took to subside completely and another 3 days to be totally pain free. I was worried I would not fix it with Arnica but that stuff is magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment