Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What does Homeopathy and the Hollywood Survival Kit offer you?

Every once in a while I like to remind myself about what I am doing, and why I am doing it, and what am I doing it with.

I came to Homeopathy over a number of years of occasional use. It slowly crept into my consciousness until it absolutely awed me when it brought my arthritis under control. It took about 10 years of using Homeopathic remedies and the Bach Flower remedies on the film sets, where I work as an Assistant Director, to convince me I wanted to reintroduce this way of healing to the general public where it was front and centre at the turn of the 20th century (1900).

Thus the Hollywood Survival Kit is created for the general public. If you can read you can use it. If you can feel, you can note the symptom you are feeling, and get a remedy to allay it with ease and speed. It's safe for babies and for the elderly. it has no side effects and it does not interfere with prescription drugs.

The kit deals with a wide range of symptoms - the remedies are proven effective through successful use since C1850, and through my personal experiences for 15 years - the remedies speed the healing process - the remedies in the kit have no side effects - the index system is excellent - it is clear and simple to select the right remedy - it has an accompanying guide book that is educational, instructional, includes both a formal understanding of each remedy and also some of my own experiences - written in plain English - the remedies come in a sturdy plastic case that is easy to carry.

From a buyers standpoint - the kit has an attractive price point - great for people who want to try something different regarding acute health care and want a simple way to discover and test remedies for themselves, at work, at play anywhere.

It is a unique, helpful and lasting gift for yourself or for others. The Kit will be appreciated and the remedies successful or I will give you your money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment